Hey, SAF members! AFSA External is bringing you an opportunity from the Schulich Accounting Society regarding their full-day conference - SACC 2017: Making a Statement.
Join them on March 11th, at KPMG Toronto Office (333 Bay Street, Toronto)! If you are pursing accounting, or still discovering other paths such as finance and marketing, discover how our speakers and various industry professionals were able to make a statement in their career!
There is an optional case competition which you can choose to participate in groups of 3 or 4. Preliminary round requires you to submit 1 page of executive summary (plus max 2 pages of appendix) based on a business strategy case. The case will only be given if all team members have successfully registered and paid. At the conference, Top 10 will proceed to present in front of our judges, then Top 3 will present in front of all delegates later in the evening.
Highlights of the conference include:
- exclusive event sponsored by KPMG
- find career paths that opened up after working for the firm from "KPMG Alumni" (BMO, Roots Canada)
- workshops and networking opportunities with representatives from: KPMG, MLSE, Women in Capital Markets, and more
- incredible case competition prizes, and special guest appearance of The Raptor
2 Easy Steps to Register
1. Link to purchase a ticket: https://www.tilt.com/tilts/schulich-accounting-case-conferencenon-members
Be sure to send proof of ticket payment and event attendance confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a 50% reimbursement!!
2. Link to register*: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScXkZBsifDJUmF1VqHBw9UPjW99_rVkyeIn4Hn3xe8MU6gxuQ/viewform
*If possible, please indicate your school in brackets next to your First Name*
Facebook Event Page:https://www.facebook.com/events/716383588528348/
There are 15 limited spots available! All registration and preliminary round are due on the March 2nd, 11:59pm.
If you have questions or need any clarification, feel free to contact Michelle Hoang, Jason Li, or Justina Ha anytime at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (647-898-2271) and on Facebook.